FranFran Live At Boogie Therapy.com 10/2009

Written by françOis. Filed under podcast. Tagged , . Bookmark the Permalink. Post a Comment. Leave a Trackback URL.

boogie

Click here to subscribe to the BoogieTherapy.com Podcast and download this episode!

6 Comments

1. Posted November 15, 2009 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

incredible mix.

i’ve really been enjoying all of these, ever since hearing francois’ may ’07 boogie therapy mix.. who are you guys? just curious cause there’s no info on your website.

2. Zack
    Posted November 23, 2009 at 3:11 pm | Permalink

So glad francOis is back, or FranFran I guess. I was obsessed with :::undergroundhousemusic::: for ages, actually I kind of still am. There has never been anything as good on iTunes. Welcome back FranFran! I missed you! You are one of my favorite selectors of all time.

3. Posted November 26, 2009 at 8:58 am | Permalink

Any chance of getting track listing? need!!! some of these tracks

4. Patrick Cresswell
    Posted December 1, 2009 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

Crikey, what’s that last track?

5. françOis
    Posted December 2, 2009 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

Hey guys thank you very much for your comments I really appreciate!

I’m glad to be back after this long period and really happy to see that you have followed me on the new website! I hope you like it!!! At this time i’m still under development and I will try to improve it in the next months with more features like music player, social media tools, podcast contests and more…

About the tracklist be patient I will post it this weekend! I’m also working on the next episode with some amazing tracks!! So stay tuned… YEAH!

6. Teesand
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 10:37 am | Permalink

I just started listening to you and where is the new stuff… The stuff you did in 2009 is SO SICK! I think they are the absolute best Mixes I have EVER heard. Please let me know how to get the new stuff and if you have stopped mixing.. SHAME ON YOU!!! LOVE THIS STUFF and BOOGIE THERAPY is so appropriate a title! XO